If your smooth motorcycling skills are evoking you to record every action as you go, the best motorcycle helmet camera in 2021 can help you make a lot of memories!
One of the best feelings one can get from riding a motorcycle is running through every terrain with a spirit of freedom in the eyes. Sometimes, you want to share the beautiful sights and uphill adventures you have had.
Of course, you can tell a tale about them, but nothing conveys a mindful message better than a video. As social media is now the cornerstone of sharing thrilling activities, riders are even more enthusiastic about making videos that they can share with edited effects.
You cannot record your adventures holding a camera in your hands because that will be a significant distraction. Instead, using a motorcycle helmet camera is an excellent way to capture every moment of joy and jumps.
Often, it is as wondrous to witness the footage as it was riding, especially when you get to notice the details you missed out while riding. Other than being your riding buddy, a helmet camera can also be a lifesaver.
- 1 Best Motorcycle Helmet Cameras 2021
- 2 List of Top 6 Motorcycle Helmet Cameras
- 2.1 1) Dragon Touch 4K Action Camera
- 2.2 2) Campark 4K 20MP Action Camera
- 2.3 3) GoPro HERO Session Waterproof Digital Action Camera
- 2.4 4) Crosstour 1080P Full HD Action Camera
- 2.5 5) GoPro HERO 7 Black
- 2.6 6) GoPro Hero 5 Black
- 3 Frequesntly Asked Questions
- 4 Conclusion! Which is the best motorcycle helmet camera in 2021?
Best Motorcycle Helmet Cameras 2021
So, are you looking for a high-performance helmet camera to record some of the best times of your life? Of course, you are!
Have a look at our top-best motorcycle helmet cameras that’ll add a whole new level of “whoa” to your rides.
Our Top 3 Picks
List of Top 6 Motorcycle Helmet Cameras
So, here is the list of of the best top quality helmet cameras available in the market.
1) Dragon Touch 4K Action Camera
Never let a timid budget get in the way of owning the best motorcycle helmet camera like the Dragon Touch 4K Action Camera. It offers extra stabilization, high-quality images, and sensing to either take pictures or record at the moment.
The Dragon Touch Action Camera takes you on a different level of recording memories. It takes seconds to connect the camera to your smartphone app, making it easier to record videos and new shots.
This action camera is packed with many mesmerizing features to use in all sorts of settings, including as a dashboard cam in your car, on bicycles, and motorcycles to record amazing shots and stunts. Moreover, this camera also comes with a few accessories that are suitable for every environment.
Another impressive facet of this mounted camera is that it is waterproof, allowing you to record action moments underwater.
- 4X Zoom Action Camera: The professional 2.7K, 4K/330fps, 1080P/60fps video experience, and 16MP picture resolution allows riders to capture thrilling moments with nothing left out. The Dragon Touch 4K camera also provides a zoom range between 1.0X – 4.0X.
- Waterproof Camera with Useful Accessories: Put your camera into the waterproof casing, fasten it, and dive 30 meters into the water. This is an underwater camera; suitable for surfing, diving, swimming, etc. It also comes with a charger, a few accessories that’ll assist when in-action, and two rechargeable 1050mAh batteries.
- 2” Action Camera: Share and save your action-filled moments on the tablet/phone via App XDV. The 2” screen enables you to sample the video in an action camera.
- Compact & Multi-Functional: This action camera offers multiple functions, including image rotation, loop recording, drama shot, white balance, exposure, driving mode, and time-lapse. All of these additional features make this camera something more than a sports camera.
- Wireless Control: Use the remote control to operate the camera. Place the remote control on your wrist and install the webcam on your helmet, making it more comfortable to record hard-to-reach moments. The camera is wireless up to 10m, and the remote is not safe to use underwater.
2) Campark 4K 20MP Action Camera
The 4K 20MP is Campark’s medium-range camera for sports. It is a compact and small camera best for capturing videos in 1080p, 4K, and UHD. Also suitable for capturing crisp, beautiful, and still images with its 20MP sensor.
Like all other 4K action-based helmet cameras, the Campark 4K 20MP is built to use in all sports, including climbing, mountain biking, skiing, etc. Other than that, the waterproof casing lets you dive with the camera up to 30 meters, so if you are bodyboarding, surfing, snorkeling, this camera would work fine.
The production quality is crisp and sharp; thanks to the EIS built-in function that improves your footage from all aspects. The 2” screen works well with the easy-to-understand user interface, allowing you to navigate options on a responsive screen.
Other options/functions of the Campark 20MP camera include sound adjustment settings, white balance, volume settings, photo settings, light source frequency, and exposure – all the more reason to buy it.
- Modified ACT74 Camera: This action-packed camera lets you take pictures in 20MP and videos in 4K/30fps. It lets you share and capture your world of riding in a fantastic resolution.
- Waterproof Masterpiece: Thanks to the excellent quality waterproof cam case, this camera can dive 40 meters underwater. Besides that, it comes with a remote control, some multi-functional accessories, an external microphone, and two batteries.
- EIS Anti-Shaking: The pre-installed Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) enhances the video and picture quality in fast speed movements.
- External Microphone: This motorcycle helmet camera boasts an external microphone; useful for capturing sound from all angles, giving you incredible sound quality.
- Wi-Fi & Remote Control: With the wireless 2.4G remote control, making it more accessible for you to stop/start recording while performing stunts. The APP and Wi-Fi connection lets you share your photos and videos on social media effortlessly.
3) GoPro HERO Session Waterproof Digital Action Camera
GoPro launched the Hero Session Action camera to be amazingly small and perfect for all-rounders.
This camera is mainly for those riders who want to press the record button and get into action. They want to focus on waves, ramp, or mogul, instead of fixing the settings. Therefore, the Hero Session provides high-quality POV videos with minimum touch-ups.
Although this is an entry-level helmet cam, it still boasts smart controls. For instance, the slim and smart monochrome LCD shows battery life, some menu options, and the shooting mode. Also, there’s a tiny door on the side that pops open to reveal the microSD and micro USB ports.
Unlike other GoPro models, the Hero Session is waterproof and does not require housing. In addition to the convenience and effortless interface, you won’t have to fix the microphones when shooting in certain conditions.
One of the primary reasons why this helmet camera is a portable option is that it features a new and improved mounting system with an instant-release latch. Therefore, you can mount the camera anywhere on the helmet with ease.
- First-Time GoPro Convenience: There has never been such a portable, compact, waterproof, and grab-go kind of camera until the GoPro Hero showed up. Its lightweight appearance and exceptional features make it the best helmet camera for first-time GoPro customers.
- Instant One-Button Control: Press the button once to turn the camera on and begin capturing precious photos and videos automatically.
- All-Weather Appropriate: This camera is designed to function correctly in all weather conditions, even in extreme thunderstorms and winds. Apart from this, the Hero Session is waterproof up to 10 meters.
- Stunning Quality: Remarkable GoPro video quality captures 1440p30, 720p100, and 1080p60 video; incredible photo ability captures 8mp photos, 0.5 to 60 time lapse pictures, and 10 FPS burst pictures.
4) Crosstour 1080P Full HD Action Camera
If you are looking for a fuss-free, low-cost, and incredible looking sports action camera that you can use to capture exciting stunts and freestyling moments from your riding ventures, the Crosstour Action Camera is your best bet.
The Crosstour Action Camera combines versatility and durability, offering the user a quality they can rely on. With this camera, you can capture pictures worth 14MP resolution and videos of 1080P.
The usage is simple; press the video or picture button and record every moment of your motorcycling. An exciting feature of this camera is that you can either mount it on your helmet or a selfie stick.
Furthermore, the waterproof casing lets you dive 30 meters into the water, perfect for surfing, swimming, diving, and more. Also, enjoy the 2” screen by viewing your videos and pictures in the best manner.
Lastly, the Crosstour Action Camera 1080P Full HD comes with two rechargeable batteries, each letting you record for two hours.
- PC Web Camera System: Thanks to the PC Web Support system, you can host online meetings, chat with friends on videos, and perform other activities. Additionally, the 170” wide-angle lens offers a broader vision.
- Wireless Remote Control: With the Wi-Fi, you can instantly connect your phone to the camera and make videos using the BH10 DV application. Other than that, you can delete, view, and download files.
- Full HD Photo & Video Resolution: 1080P/14MP ensures you capture premium quality videos and pictures every time. You can also capture every bit of your surroundings with the 170” wide-angle lens.
- 30-Meter Waterproof: The durable and stable waterproof case lets you dive into the water with 30 meters – excellent for swimming, surfing, sports, diving, and so on.
5) GoPro HERO 7 Black
With its live streaming function and gimbal-like stabilization, the GoPro HERO7 is the best motorcycle helmet camera for all users.
The GoPro HERO7 Black is the top-performing model in GoPro’s entire line of action cameras. It brings advanced digital stabilization to the popular 4K resolution videos and useful features such as screen control and voice control.
Instead of trying hard to deliver high frames per second, the GoPro HERO7 focuses on making your videos less shaky than ever. How do you ask? It’s the HyperSmooth, built-in stabilizer that ditches gimbal and captures professional-looking, smooth and on-the-go footage.
On top of all the essential updates in the GoPro HERO7, the TimeWrap and live streaming features stand out the most. We can say that this is the most potent helmet camera created with loads of modern features.
- TimeWrap: Get a chance to capture amazingly stabilized time-lapse videos while you stunt to through the course. Also, enjoy the increased speed limit up to 30x to transform more extended moments into shareable ones.
- Waterproof & Rugged: Share recordings you can’t capture with your phone camera with the HERO7 Black because it is waterproof, totally rugged, and does not need housing. It is the go-to camera for any adventure.
- HyperSmooth: The GoPro HERO7 delivers gimbal-like stabilization but without the gimbal. It features anti-shaking technology to deliver smooth and frizz-free footage.
- SuperPhoto: With SuperPhoto, capture brilliant pictures automatically. The HERO7 applies local tone mapping, noise reduction, and HDR to optimize your captured moments.
- Voice Control System: With the automatic GoPro commands like “GoPro, turn on” and “’ GoPro, take a photo,” you no longer have to use your hands to operate the camera.
6) GoPro Hero 5 Black
The GoPro HERO5 is a compact and superior-quality motorcycle helmet camera that delivers a combo of high performance with convenience. It is a 4K producer that features voice-command as well as an easy-to-understand interface.
The entire camera is waterproof, so it is safe to use in all weathers without the fear of getting damaged. The video stabilization function lets you capture killer videos when mounted on a helmet.
It will send your photos and videos to your smartphone via an appropriate app, which is why you must subscribe to the GoPro customer service. Moreover, you can enjoy playbacks on the GoPro two-inch screen.
- 4K Quality: Enjoy 4K video quality and 12MP picture resolution in the bust, single, and time-lapse modes.
- Waterproof & Durable: The HERO5 boasts a durable and waterproof design up to 10 meters with no housing.
- Capturing Settings: Playback and preview your shots, trim your footage by changing the settings and optimize your recorded and captured moments.
- Voice Control: GoPro offers a voice-command operation, which means you no longer have to use your hands to take a shot or record a video.
Frequesntly Asked Questions
Conclusion! Which is the best motorcycle helmet camera in 2021?
Overall, the best motorcycle helmet camera in 2021 can be a great addition to your gear. There are no cons of having a camera to your helmet, as it only helps save lives and record precious events and stunts.
Moreover, every rider has a different reason to record their adventures, and aligning those reasons with the highest quality helmet camera is what matters the most.
There was an opinion that helmet cameras might not be safe for riders. But now BBC has also claimed that helmet cams are safe for the riders.
With such impressive helmet cameras reviews above, it should be easy for you to make a pick. Nevertheless, there’s nothing more perfect than being able to share and preserve your memories for a lifetime.